Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Thursday, July 28, 2011

One of my colleague's point of view about me

Here are some quote's about me from one of my colleague.
  • You are smarter than the people who hired you at least I know that. I am a true witness of that.
  • Whatever it is - You are the best in the organization.
  • You are best. Because you have this attitude to be the perfectionist.
  • You are very choosy in terms of people you hang around with.
  • You always like unusual things.
  • You like the word 'typical'.
According to my colleague, here is my 10 characteristics, 
  1. Active - You are very active in office, but I bet you are damn lazy at home. (Which is right)
  2. Mystery - You like mysterious type of thing.You like to uncover the mystery. (Which is right)
  3. Winter - You like winter season and love to sleep in the winter morning. (Which is wrong. Because I have not special affection for it)
  4. Intelligence - You like intelligent people rather than beautiful people. (Which is right)
  5. Traveling -You love traveling lot. (Which is right)
  6. [Skipped this point by mistake]
  7. Sunlight & Sky - You like strong sunlight and clear blue sky. (Which is wrong. I like blue sky. But not too much.)
  8. White - You like white color. (Which is wrong)
  9. [Skipped this point by mistake]
  10. Girls - You like smart, outspoken and intelligent girls. (Which is wrong. I like good human being who has innocent heart)

2 comments: