Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sketch of Grapes - One of my pencil sketch in year 1998

This is one of my favorite pencil sketch during studying at BAFA (Bulbul Academy of Fine Art). Drawing picture was my hobby.

Important Note:
Probably I was not so good artist.But I don't want to any negative comment regarding my sketch. Because we, artist spend many days or months for our sketches. My sketch can be bad . But this sketch is a result of my hard work on my student life. So no negative comment is allowed.

Sketch of grapes

2 comments:

  1. "Asfak-ur- Rahman is the VINCI of Bangladesh. He was a student of BAFA. He has got much merit. But he thinks that it is not necessary to show merit. So he didn't paint enough and for that we have been deprived of his paintings.............."

    ReplyDelete