"God is the Knower of the future; He does not permit anyone to unveil such knowledge. Only through the messenger that He chooses does He reveal future and past events" ~ [Al-Quran 72:27]Among the duties assigned to Rashad Khalifa was unveiling the end of the world. We learn from the Quran that this world will come to an end.
"We have adorned everything on earth, in order to test them, and thus distinguish those among them who work righteousness. Inevitably, We will wipe out everything on it, leaving it completely barren" ~ [Al-Quran 18:7-8]
"When the horn is blown once. The earth and the mountains will be carried off and crushed; utterly crushed. That is the day when the inevitable event will come to pass" ~ [Al-Quran 69:13-15]We also read in the Quran that a new earth and new heavens will replace the present heavens and earth.
"The day will come when this earth will be substituted with a new earth, and also the heavens, and everyone will be brought before GOD, the One, the Supreme" ~ [Al-Quran 14:48]The Signs of Qiyyamat are divided into two sections:
- Minor: These are the signs from the birth of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to the time of the appearance of Hazrat Imam Mahdi.
- Major: These are the signs from the appearance of Imam Mahdi to the Blowing of the Trumpet.
1/ Minor Signs
Hadhrat Abu Musa Ash’ari (R.A.) narrates that Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) said, "Qiyamah(The Resurrection) will come...
- When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Qur'aanic injunctions.
- When Islam will become a stranger(unwanted religion).
- When malice and hate will become common among people.
- When Islamic Knowledge (ILM) is lifted up.
- When Time will become old.
- When people’s life spans become short.
- When months and years and foodstuff will be devoid of blessing, (i.e. appear to be very short and less).
- When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
- When the liars will be regarded as truthful and the truthful will be regarded as liars.
- When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
- When people will boast upon their palatial mansions.
- When women with children become displeased (on account of them bearing off-spring) and barren women remain happy (on account of having no responsibility of off-spring).
- When oppression, jealousy and greed become the order of the day.
- When people begin to die in large numbers.
- When lies prevail over the truth.
- When people dispute over petty issues.
- When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
- When decisions will be given on mere conjecture (wild-guesses).
- When there will be a scarcity of crops despite abundant rains.
- When the fountains of Knowledge run dry and the floods of ignorance burst forth.
- When it will be hot in Winter (and vice versa).
- When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
- When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of a few hours.
- When orators and lecturers lie openly.
- When legislation in matters pertaining to my right (Deen) is handed over to the worst elements in my Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
- When the off-spring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents). (KANZUL UMMAAL)
- Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.
- People will indulge in homosexuality.
- There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
- There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.
- People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.
- Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments.
- The Masjid will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance.
- The courtyards of Masjids will be built beautifully and high mimbars (pulpits) will be erected.
- Gangsters and evil people will prevail.
- Various wines will be consumed excessively.
- My death
- The conquest of Jerusalem
- Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic
- Abundance of wealth to such an extent that if a person were to be given a hundred Dinars he will still not be satisfied
- General anarchy and bloodshed, that no Arab household will be spared from it
- Then a life of peace as a result of a peace agreement between you and the Banil Asfaar(Romans) which they will break and attack you with a force consisting of eighty flags and under each flag will be an army of twelve thousand men." (Hadith: Sahih Bukhari).
Abu Nadhrah says: "We were sitting in the company of Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A.) when he said: 'Soon the people of IRAQ will neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the non-Arabs." (i.e they will prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day.) He then said: "Soon the people of Shaam (SYRIA) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the Romans (christians)."
Hadhrat Abbas (R.A) narrates that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) has said,
"Islam will spread far and wide, across the seas. Horses will cross the land and seas in the cause of Jihaad. Then a time will come wherein a group of people will emerge which recites the Quraan. They will claim, 'We have recited the Quraan and is there anyone who understands the Quraan better than us? There is NO ONE more proficient than us in the study of the Quraan.' Then Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) asked the Sahaba, "Do you see any good in their claims?" The Sahaba replied, "No". Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said, "But these conceited claimants will be from my Ummah and will be the fuel of the Fire."2/ Major Signs
The Major Signs (i.e. events after the emergence of Imam Mahdi) IMAM MAHDI and his followers bring peace and justice to the world.
- RUMORS OF EMERGENCE OF DAJJAL ("Anti-Christ")... 3 YEARS OF DROUGHT. - Before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three years of drought. The first year, the skies will retain 1/3 of its water, the second year 2/3, and all of its water the third year.
- DAJJAL APPEARS - Dajjal appears. His followers, the Yahudis, will number 70,000 and will wear expensive silk attire and carry double edged swords.
- HADHRAT ISA (JESUS) APPEARS - Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)descends during the lifetime of Imam Mahdi.
- DAJJAL ENDS AT THE GATE OF HUDD - Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) destroys Dajjal at the Gate of Hudd, near an Israeli airport, in the valley of “Ifiq.” The final war between the Yahudi's will ensue, and the Believers will be victorious.
- TOTAL PEACE - With the death of Dajjal (the anti-Christ), all wars will end. Jihad will be stopped; peace, harmony, and tranquility will be on earth. The earth will produce abundant crops and fruit. The people will submit to one God.
- HADHRAT ISA RECEIVES REVELATION - The revelation tells that the Yajooj and Majooj will soon be released and the believers should be taken to Mt. Toor (Sinai).
- YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ ("Gog and Magog") RELEASED - The Yajooj and Majooj surge forth in large numbers. They destroy everything in their path in their effort to conquer the world. They will be released in two groups.
- YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ REACH JERUSALEM - When they reach Mount Khamrin in Jerusalem, they will proclaim to have conquered the world. Then the will shoot arrows into the sky to conquer the heavens. The arrows will return blood stained.
- HARDHSHIPS ON MOUNT TOOR - Scarcity of provisions and hardships will afflict the Muslims. Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) and the Muslims will pray for the removal of the calamity.
- YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ KILLED BY INFECTIONS - Their prayers were answered and the Yajooj and Majooj develop boil infections, causing them to burst simultaneously as a result.
- EARTH FULL OF STENCH OF CORPSES - Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) and his companions pray again and huge birds are sent to pick up the Yajooj and Majooj corpses and dispose of them in Nahbal (according to Tirmidhi), the ocean or elsewhere.
- PEACE ON EARTH! - It will rain for forty days and the earth will be cleansed. Muslims will burn the bows and arrow of Yajooj and Majooj for 7 years. Life will be peaceful while Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) is alive. The earth will be bountiful. Hadhrat Isa will live 19 years after marriage.
- HADHRAT ISA PASSES AWAY AND BURIED NEXT TO MUHAMMED (S.A.W.)
- OTHER LEADERS FOLLOW AFTER HADHRAT ISA (A.S.) - Jahjaan from Qahtaan, from a tribe in Yemen, will rule as the next Khalifa. Muquad, from a tribe of Banu Tamim will also be a deputy.
- SOCIETY SLOWLY DECAYS AND KUFR SETS IN
- THE CAVING IN OF THE GROUND - The ground will cave in: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.
- THE FORTY DAY SMOKE/FOG - Fog or smoke will cover the skies for forty days. The non-believers will fall unconscious, while Muslims will be ill (develop colds). The skies will then clear up.
- THE NIGHT OF THREE NIGHTS - A night three nights long will follow the fog. It will occur in the month of Dhul-Hajj after Eid al-Adha, and cause much restlessness among the people.
- THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST - After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west. People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident.
- THE BEAST FROM THE EARTH APPEARS - One day later, the Beast from the earth will miraculously emerge from Mount Safaa in Makkah, causing a split in the ground. The beast will be able to talk to people and mark the faces of people, making the believers’ faces glitter, and the non-believers’ faces darkened.
- THE BREEZE FROM THE SOUTH - A breeze from the south causes sores in the armpits of Muslims, which they will die of as a result.
- DESTRUCTION OF THE KA'BAH - The Ka'bah will be destroyed by non-Muslim African group. Kufr will be rampant. Hajj will be discontinued. The Qur’an will be lifted from the heart of the people, 30 years after the ruler Muquad’s death.
- FINAL SIGN OF QIYAMAH: FIRE IN YEMEN - The fire will follow people to Syria, after which it will stop.
- COMMENCEMENT OF QIYAMAH - Some years after the fire, Qiyamah begins with the Soor (trumpet) being blown. The year is not known to any person. Qiyamah will come upon the worst of creation.
The Quran provides various signs, and states that the means for unveiling the end of the world have been given.
"Are they waiting until the Hour comes to them suddenly? All the signs thereof have already come. Once the Hour comes to them, how will they benefit from their message?" ~ [Al-Quran 47:18]The signs given in the Quran include:
1. The splitting of the moon:
This already happened in June 1969 when man landed on the moon and brought back moon rocks. People on earth can go now to many museums, colleges and observatories to look at pieces of the moon. "The Hour has come closer, and the moon has split" ~ [Al-Quran 54:1]
2. Discovering the Quran's 19-based mathematical code (74:30-37):
This was fulfilled in 1974
"God is the Knower of the future; He does not permit anyone to unveil such knowledge. Only through the messenger that He chooses does He reveal future and past events" ~ [Al-Quran 72:27]3. The Creature (27:82):
The Quran has predicted that at the right time God will produce a creature that will be instrumental in unveiling God's signs. This was fulfilled, the creature was the computer which was instrumental in unveiling the Quran's numerical code, and proclaiming that the world has neglected God's message.
"At the right time, we will produce for them a creature from the earth (made of earthly materials), declaring that the people are not certain about our revelations" ~ [Al-Quran 27:82]Note that the digits that make up 27:82 add up to 19.
[Writers Note-1:Another piece of observation here is connected with the wording of the word "creature" (Dabah in Arabic) within 27:82 in comparison with other verses in the Quran. We notice that all the other verses that connect the two words "creature" and "earth" always speaks of "creature in the earth" , for example:
"There is not a creature IN the earth whose provision is not guaranteed by God" ~ [Al-Quran 11:6]Scientifically speaking, we all live in the earth and not on the earth. That is because we live inside the earth's atmosphere, which is part of the earth. However, when we look at 27:82 we find the wording is deliberately changed to: "A creature from the earth" which denotes that this creature is made of earthly material.
As it happened, the computer was the tool to be used in counting all the thousands of figures and multiples of the miracle in the Quran. Let us look at 27:82 and particularly at its mirror image of the Sura and verse numbers, the 27 becomes 72, and the 82 becomes 28. Verse 72:28 proclaims: "He (God) has counted the numbers of all things" ]
4. Appearance of God's Messenger of the Covenant (3:8l):
A consolidating messenger, prophesied in the Quran, comes after all the prophets have delivered the scriptures, to purify and unify. This prophecy was fulfilled in Ramadan 1408.
"God took a covenant from the prophets, saying, 'I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures, You shall believe in him and support him.' He said, 'Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?' They said, 'We agree.' He said, 'You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you." ~ [Al-Quran 3:81]5. The Smoke (44:10):
Occurs after God's Messenger of the Covenant has delivered the unified message and proclaimed Islam (Submission) as the only religion acceptable by God.
"Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke." 44:106. Gog and Magog:
They re-appear, in accordance with God's plan, in the year 1700 AH (2271 AD). Gog and Magog are mentioned in 18:94 and 21:96. If you count the verses from 18:94 to the end of Sura 18, you find them 17. If you count the verses from 21:96 to the end of Sura 21, you find them also 17. This is the Quran's sign that Gog and Magog will re-appear in 1700 AH.
"They said, 'O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?" ~ [Al-Quran 18:94\
"Not until Gog and Magog reappear, will they then return - they will come from every direction" ~ [Al-Quran 21:96]It will not remain hidden (20:15)
Verse 15 of Sura 20 informs us that the end of the world will be revealed by God before the end of the world: "The Hour (End of the World) is surely coming, I will keep it almost hidden. For each soul must be paid for its works" ~ [Al-Quran 20:15]
Verse 87 in Sura 15, gives the time for that event: "We have given you the seven pairs and the Great Quran" ~ [Al-Quran 15:87]
The seven pairs are the 14 Quranic initials. The total gematrical value of these profound pillars of the Quranic's miracle pinpoints the year of the end of the world. It is noteworthy that Verse 85 of Sura 15 states: "...The end of the world will surely come to pass"
The next verse, 15-86, tells us that God is the Creator of this world, and, of course, He knows when it will end. The following verse, 15:87, tells us when the world will end. "We have given you the seven pairs and the Great Quran" ~ [Al-Quran 15:87]
Quranic Initial Gematrical Value
1 Q 100
2 N 50
3 S (Saad) 90
4 H.M. 48
5 Y.S 70
6 T.H. 14
7 T.S. 69
8 A.L.M. 71
9 A.L.R. 231
10 T.S.M. 109
11 'A.S.Q. 230
12 A.L.M.S. 161
13 A.L.M.R. 271
14 K.H.Y. 'A. S 195
The gematrical values of "The Seven Pairs" of Quranic Initials total 1709. According to 15:87, the world will survive for 1709 lunar years from the time this prophecy is stated in the Quran. This means that the world will end in the year 1710 AH.
This number is a multiple of 19 1710 = 19 x 90.
The unveiling of this information took place in the year 1400 AH, 309 years before the prophesied end of the world (1709-1400 = 309). The number 309 is a Quranic number (18:25), and is connected with the end of the world (18:21). The peculiar way of writing 309 in 18:25, "Three hundred years, increased by nine", indicates that the 309 are lunar years. The difference between 300 solar years and 300 lunar years is 9 years.
The year of this discovery, 1400 AH, coincided with 1980 AD, and 1980 plus 300 solar years is 2280, also a multiple of 19, (19 x 120). Thus the world ends in 1710 AH, (19 x 90), which coincides with 2280 AD, 19x120.
For the disbelievers who do not accept these powerful Quranic proofs, the end of the world will come suddenly (6:31, 44, 47; 7:95, 187; 12:107; 21:40, 22:55; 26:202; 29:53, 39:55, 43:66; and 47:18).
While Hadith is forbidden as a source of religious teachings, it can be a useful source of history. We can derive a lot of information about historical events and local customs and traditions during the early centuries of Islam. The books of Hadith indicate that the Quranic Initials were believed to determine the life span of the Muslim Ummah. The classic exegesis by Al-Baydaawy cites the following historical event as a possible explanation of the Quranic Initials. The same event is detailed in Al-Suyooty's ITQAAN, First Printing, 1318 AH, Vol 2, Page 10:
The Jews of Medina went to the Prophet and said, "Your Quran is initialed with A.L.M., and these Initials determine the life span of your religion. Since 'A' is 1, 'L' is 30, and 'M' is 40, this means that your religion will survive only 71 years." Muhammad said, "We also have A.L.M.S." They said, "The 'A' is 1, the 'L' is 30, the 'M' is 40, and the 'S' is 90. This adds up to 161. Do you have anything else?" The Prophet said, "Yes, A.L.M.R." They said, "This is longer and heavier; the 'A' is 1, 'L' is 30, 'M' is 40, and 'R' if 200, making the total 271." They finally gave up, saying, "We do not know how many of these Initials he was given!" (Al-Suyuty's Famous Reference ITQAAN)
Although this narration is well known, many scholars have been reluctant to accept the unmistakable connection between the Quranic Initials and the end of the world. They could not bring themselves to deal with this subject for the simple reason that the calculation makes the end of the world, and judgment, a reality.
[Writers Note-2: Another indication given in the Quran as a code for unveiling the end of the world is derived from the following verse: "He (Jesus) is to serve as a marker for knowing the end of the world so that you can no longer harbour any doubt about it" ~ [Al-Quran 43:61]
1. We know that between the birth of Jesus and the birth of Muhammad there is 570 years. 570 = 19 x 30. The numbers 19 and 30 are very significant within the miracle of the Quran. We know that the code of the Quran 19 is mentioned in verse 30 (Sura 74).
2. This number of years between the birth of Jesus and the birth of Muhammad, which is 570, confirms the calculations of the end of the world. The world will end in the year 2280 A.D. , which corresponds to the year 1710 A.H. Both 2280 and 1710 ( which are multiples of 19 ) are also multiples of 570. 2280 = 570 x 4 1710 = 570 x 3
3. The number of years between the birth of Jesus and Muhammad (570) is the same as the number of years between the end of the world in Solar calendar (2280) which is connected to the birth of Jesus, and the end of the world in Islamic Lunar calendar (1710) which is connected to the hijra (immigration to Medina) of Muhammad (and not his birth).
Birth of Muhammed (570) - birth of Jesus (0) = 570 years
End of world A.D (2280) - end of world A.H. (1710) = 570 years]
I have posted following article. But I am not 100% confident about the following article. Obviously the quotes of Al-Quran are 100% correct. But I have doubt about the understanding of human.I will research about this topic further and try to find 100% truth.