- Libya's $300 Billion Gold reserves.
- Libya sits on Africa's largest oil and natural gas reserves.
- Libya's Blue gold - Libya's priceless water basins.
- There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
- There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
- Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
- All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
- Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
- 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
- If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
- If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
- Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
- In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
- The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
- Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
- A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
- A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000
- 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
- Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
- Gaddafi wouldn't bow down to the Rothschild central reserve banking cartel.
- Gadaffi Proposed $400 million African Satellite - gadaffi alone came up with $300 million for this project. For those who ask, whats the big deal in it, it's really a huge set back for European western countries, because they get paid by Africa every year $500 million in rent for the services European satellite provides to Africa. Africa being self sufficient is definitely a set back for western economy.
- AMF: African Monetary Fund - No more borrowing from Rothschild Central Bank for African countries, AMF was planned to produce its own currency for Africa, backed by Gold standard. Interest free.
- Gadaffi planned to free the entire African continent from the clutches of Western imperialism.
In the 1960s during oil exploration deep in the southern Libyan desert, vast reservoirs of high quality water were discovered in the form of aquifers.Thus Gadaffi, started the construction for the Phase I of the $25 Billion "Great Man made River Project" in 1984.
The Great Man-Made River (GMR) is a network of pipes that supplies water from the Sahara Desert in Libya, from the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System fossil aquifer. It is the world's largest irrigation project As of now, almost all three phases has been finished by the Libyan administration .
It carries more than five million cubic metres of water per day across the desert to coastal areas, vastly increasing the amount of arable land. The cost of one cubic meter of water equals 35 cents. The cubic meter of desalinized water is $3.75. Scientists estimate the amount of water to be equivalent to the flow of 200 years of water in the Nile River.
Here is the $70 trillion Blue Gold in Libya, that caught the most attention and Love of Bankers.