Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fake Email - My Name is Dr.Hassan Aboubaka.I am a banker.....

Don't trust on following type of email. These are fake email....

"Dear Sir / Madam,
Assalamu`Alaikum,
My Name is Dr.Hassan Aboubaka.I am a banker by profession.I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso ,West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10, 300,000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 1997 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

Best Regards,
Dr.Hassan Aboubaka"

No comments:

Post a Comment