Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Human management is more complex then programming

I am programmer as well as system analyst and project manager also. Programming is very easy for me. But most people don't think so. According to them, programming is very complex and hard. Probably they are right. Because I have seen very few women as a programmer. The ratio between men and women programmer is 99:1. So obviously there is some complexity in this profession. Thus everyone is not coming in this profession. But it's hard to realize for me. Because programming is very easy for me.

But another truth is - human management is more complex then programming. As a project manager, I have seen that it is very hard to satisfy all junior staffs and top management together.And as a lecturer, I have seen that it is also very hard to satisfy all the students. And I know, it is also hard for politician to satisfy all the types of people.

So it very important to manage people very carefully. Everyone is unique and has unique character. So it's important to read them carefully and response them considering all the entire scenario. It's hard to satisfy to all type of people. So walking the way of the truth is the best way to satisfy majority of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment