Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bangladeshi street children eat once a day

Yesterday I was watching news of a TV channel. Then I have seen a report where they were showing about daily life style of street children. I was surprised to see that they ate only one time in a day with rice and dal only. And their parent hardly manages their daily food. The price of rice is 48 Taka now a day and price of other items are comparatively high. It is impossible for their parents to provide them food more than one time in a day because of their low-income and high price of foods. How can someone live by eating only one time in a day? But unfortunately this is the scenario of the street children of Bangladesh in 2011.

Previously I never thought about those people who eat one time only. Actually it was beyond my imagination. Today during coming to office, I was thinking - How lucky we are that we were born in a family where we can eat properly. So we should always thank Allah (or God) for provide us good environment.

I was always interested to do something for poor people. But unfortunately I don’t have enough money so that I can do something for them. But there are many people in Bangladesh who has enough money, but they don't come forward to help them. My question to them is - what will you do with your additional money? Use your additional money for poor people. Let them eat just 2 times in a day. Do something for them. Work together, come up with new plan/project and improve their life style.

2 comments:

  1. Why does Allah feed some and not others? Is poverty the work of Allah or the work of humans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Allah will be able to answer of your question properly. But as per my understanding - According to Al-Quran, "This life is the test for the year after". So this is probably test for those people. They are not getting food, but probably they will go to heaven very fast compare to others.And once Mohammad (SWT) has said "It will be easier for poor people to go heaven compare to rich people."

    This is the best answer I can provide regarding your question.

    ReplyDelete