- Size - It's indicate number of source instructions or the number of function points required to develop the functionality.
- Process - It used to produce the end product, in particular the ability of the process to avoid rework, bureaucratic delays and communications overhead.
- Personnel - Indicate the capabilities of software engineering personnel.
- Environment - Indicate the tools and techniques available to develop the software.
- Quality - It's indicate quality of the software including its features, performance, reliability, and adaptability.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Software economics and cost models
Most software cost models can be abstracted into a function of 5 parameters. They are,