Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sketch of a Statue - One of my pencil sketch in year 1998


This is one of my pencil sketch during studying at BAFA (Bulbul Academy of Fine Art).

Important Note:
This was a sketch of 1998 and recently I have taken photograph of this statue from my sketch book. My sketch book is 12 years old. So my sketch book has damaged lot. So photograph quality is bad also.

Probably I was not so good artist.But I don't want to any negative comment regarding my sketch. Because we, artist spend many days or months for our sketches. My sketch can be bad . But this sketch is a result of my hard work on my student life. So no negative comment is allowed.  

1 comment:

  1. "Asfak-ur- Rahman is the VINCI of Bangladesh. He was a student of BAFA. He has got much merit. But he thinks that it is not necessary to show merit. So he didn't paint enough and for that we have been deprived of his paintings.............."

    ReplyDelete