Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Saturday, April 9, 2011

IT people are those who has IT knowledge

There are some people who think that IT people are those who have IT degree. But this is a wrong conception. IT people are those who have knowledge of IT (Information Technology). Anyone can be IT people if they have sufficient IT knowledge.

I have completed my CSE (Computer Science & Engineering), but I have no business or marketing relevant degree. But I have learned business and marketing from real life during working in my previous companies. I have real life experiences in business and marketing. I know accounting also. Because I have developed accounting software. So it's important to continue learn from different area depend on our need. So non-IT degree holder can call himself or herself as IT person also if he/she has sufficient knowledge.But make sure that you have enough knowledge to express yourself. I have also seen some people who think themselves as Web Developer by knowing basic HTML only. But to develop a professional website, you have to know HTML, database, JavaScript, PHP/ASP.NET and many relevant tools. So check yourself properly before telling yourself as IT person.

Please see the following person. He is an IT person. I am joking. Don't take this line seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment