Notice

YouTube.com/BESTTravelers - Visit and SUBSCRIBE to our travel related YouTube Channel named "BEST Travelers"

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sample Spam - Waiting to hear from you soonest

Beware from following type of Email.These are fake email.

"My Dear Friend,

With due respect I am Mr. salam ali. the bill and exchange manager at FOREIGN RE MITTANCE DEPT BANK OF AFRICA, Again In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S $10.5Million US dollars, TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS in an account that belonged to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or a business associate to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws, So please i want you to assist me to stand as the next of kin to the late deceased customer to claim his balance in our bank as his next of kin.

Please once you received my proposal i will like you to show me your full consent to enable me forward to you the full Details and also obtain an official text of Application Form which you will fill and Apply to our bank as the next of kin. I have agreed and also decided that 50% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account which you are going to bring for the transferring of the fund and 50% will be for me and my Family.

Send me the below information
Full names.......
Occupation...
Age and Sex...
Private phone number...
Current residential address.

There after I and my Family will visit your country for disbursement according to respective percentages indicated and i will also invest my own share of the fund in your country.
Please make sure you call me with this number for more information 00226 77308398.
Mr. salam ali

Waiting to hear from you soonest."

No comments:

Post a Comment